EDEXCEL IGCSE PAPER 2 COURSES NOW AVAILABLE
RECORDINGS OF THE PAPER 1 COURSE CAN BE FOUND IN OUR SHOP
SwH Learning is running Edexcel IGCSE online revision courses for double and triple award students:
For those students determined to achieve their target grades in their Edexcel IGCSE sciences.
- Edexcel IGCSE (9-1) Paper 1 – This course will focus on Paper 1, so is suitable for both Triple and Double Award students.
- Edexcel IGCSE (9-1) Paper 2 – This course will focus on Paper 2, so is suitable for Triple Award students only.
- The Paper 2 course will focus on the Advance Information for papers 2B, 2C and 2P (not the regional ‘R’ versions)
Join the SwH Learning Team for an intensive run through the IGCSE science courses.
Focussing on each specific exam board, Course Leaders Hazel and Martin will help you understand the key content. They will provide you with the perfect answers to boost your grade, placing a strong emphasis on improving exam technique.
The SwH Learning Team has helped tens of thousands of students achieve their target grades through their courses, YouTube channel and revision guides. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend their dedicated revision courses and go into your exams full of confidence.
Digital version of the SwH Learning Perfect Answer Workbook and Answers are included for each subject course attended. Check your confirmation email for your download link.
Designed for students worldwide to join the classes.
We know that many viewers of the Science with Hazel YouTube channel are based in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. That is why each each day starts at 09.00 (London, UK) and finishes at 13.00.
We hope this allows as many of you to join us as possible.
Courses will be held on Zoom. Instructions including the Zoom link to join each class will be sent with your order confirmation email.
For more information on the online SwH Learning revision courses, read our FAQs
PAPER 2 DATES NOW ADDED!
Reserve you place on the SwH Learning online revision courses below!
- Creator of the Science with Hazel YouTube channel and co-author of The Perfect Answer Revision Guides
- Graduate of St. John’s College, University of Cambridge (MA Cantab)
- Qualified secondary science teacher (PGCE)
- Professional tutor and co-author of The Perfect Answer Revision Guides
- Graduate of Trinity College, University of Cambridge (MA Cantab)
- Specialist Oxbridge applications consultant
Edexcel IGCSE Paper 2: 30th May – 1st June 2022
- Biology – Monday 30th May
- Chemistry – Tuesday 31st May
- Physics – Wednesday 1st June
- £45 per day
- All times based on UK (London) timezone
- All courses held on Zoom
- Registration: 09.00 – 09.15
- Course: 09.15 – 13.00
- Each day divided into four sessions
- Past paper questions set throughout the day to develop exam technique
- 10 minute breaks between each session