Edexcel IGCSE Chemistry – Paper 2 – for those students determined to achieve their target grades in their Edexcel IGCSE chemistry. This course will focus on topics from the advance information for Paper 2 and is suitable for triple award students.
A selection of topics will be taken from the advance information for Paper 2C. Possible topics to be covered include:
- Chemical formulae, equations and calculations
- Group 7
- Gases in the atmosphere
- Extraction and uses of metals
- Acids, alkalis and titrations
- Chemical tests
- Carboxylic acids
- Synthetic polymers
- Tuesday 31st May 2022
- Registration: 09.00 – 09.15
- Course: 09.15 – 13.00
- The day will be broken down into 4 sessions, with a 10 minute break after each.
- A digital version of the SwH Learning Perfect Answer Workbook is included for each subject day attended
- Joining instructions are sent with your confirmation email