This is the 1st edition of The Perfect Companion To… Macbeth for AQA GCSE by SwH Learning.
The pdf guide is 15 pages long and contains:
- Assessment Objectives: what are they, and how can you make sure you hit all of them
- Key Facts: what, where, who and how – the absolute essentials for the text in question
- The Big Stuff: all the major themes, their significance to the text and how they link to the text’s context
- The Characters: heroes and villains, how to write about them and which quotations to focus on
- Practice Questions: tips and tricks for intro’s and conclusions, as well as model answers for past papers
Schools and Educational Centres, please use the ‘School Licences’ page.
To access your order, either click on the link shown once checkout is complete, or follow the link on your order confirmation email. Please check your junk mail if you do not receive this email straight away.